This policy (the “Policy") applies to personal information that the DRIES VAN NOTEN group (the “Group", or “DRIES VAN NOTEN” and “MODEPALEIS”) collects, stores, and uses.
Any changes made to the Policy will be available online and, where appropriate, will be notified by email. This Policy was last updated on 27/04/2020.
We collect the following categories of personal data:
- Your identification information, such as name, physical address, phone number, email address and gender;
- Any information that you provide to us during a visit to one of our stores or by booking an appointment in our virtual shop.
DRIES VAN NOTEN does not collect or store any other information about you.
DRIES VAN NOTEN collects and processes the data categories set out above only in order to provide you with information about the launch of new collections and certain events that we believe you may find interesting. As such, our processing of this data is based on:
- Your consent;
- The performance of contracts to which you are or will be a party;
- Our legitimate interests;
- In order to comply with a legal obligation that applies to us.
Our preference always goes to obtaining your free and specific consent. Additional grounds for processing are only used when obtaining such consent is impossible.
At any time, you are entitled to:
- request access to or a copy of any personal data we have about you;
- request rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we have is inaccurate;
- ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to have it;
- withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described in this Policy;
- restrict processing of your personal data;
- data portability (moving your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- object to your personal data being processed; and
- not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled.
Any such request may be directed to us in writing or by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We undertake to respond within a reasonable period to such requests.
Storing Your Data
We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes set out above. In case of marketing (see below), we keep your personal data for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving our messages.
Securing Your Data
DRIES VAN NOTEN has put in place specific technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal data is and will continue to be safe-guarded and secured.
Sharing Your Data
DRIES VAN NOTEN does not share your data with any third parties, apart from:
- Our associated companies belonging to the DRIES VAN NOTEN group;
- Law enforcement agencies or other governmental bodies if we are required by law to do so;
- Other business entities should we plan to acquire or merge with such business.
Transferring Your Data
Your data may be transferred to a destination outside of Belgium or France.
Essential Cookies are necessary for the working of your website. Without these cookies, the website may not perform as well as we intend and some features that rely on cookies may not work.
As of present we do not use any first party cookies with the purpose of analytics, advertising or individual indentification.
Third Party Cookies used by Acuity Scheduling
If you have consented specifically to be contacted by us for reasons of marketing, we may use your personal data, such as your address to send you specific information about the launch of new collections or certain events organized by us. You may unsubscribe from these messages at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
You are welcome to contact us with any question, comment or complaint, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We undertake to get back to you as soon as possible with a response. You are also entitled to file a complaint with your local data privacy authority, a list of which can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/justiceiarticle-29/structurefdata-protection-authorities/index_en.htrn.